This site contains affiliate links. To read our full disclosure. click here
Computers can be one of the germiest places you touch during the day. With the exception of your commode. Mainly because everyone uses their hands when typing or using a mouse. With flu season coming up you should keep your computer area clean. In this post, I’m going to tell and show you how to clean your mousepad.
What you need
You should use mild soap. To protect your design on your mouse pad. A medium bath towel. I like to wash mine in the bathroom sink.
- What you will need is a mouse pad
- Mild soap and a towel and
- Use warm to hot water ( you don’t want to ruin your design on your mouse pad)
- Give it a good washing
- Rinse away the soap
- Then you take a towel and wrap the towel around the mouse pad
- Let it sit for a few hours maybe 3 to 4 hours. Until it is completely dry.
- If your mousepad is falling apart and looks faded. Go ahead and replace it.
- If someone in your family has been sick with a cold or flu, clean your mouse and mouse pad immediately.
- Make sure your mousepad is completely dry before using.
- Use an old washcloth or towel you don’t mind getting dirty.
- Do not use the fancy towel your mom or wife has hanging in the bathroom for decoration.
This is how to clean your mouse pad. Do you use a mousepad? How do you keep yours clean?http://revshr.com/cm/309637/182